We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer with strong engineering knowledge and 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar industry, to join our design team at our London HQ.
TM Lighting is the UK’s leading art lighting manufacturer producing a range of award-winning products for the international art market. If you are looking for a career working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing team and you have passion, drive and determination coupled with a fun, easy-going persona, then we would love to hear from you.
• Work with the design, sales, marketing teams to aid the delivery of new product designs.
• Undertake design work as allocated by the Design Manager.
• Update drawings and design documentation.
• Take ownership of queries and follow through to completion.
• Provide cover for other members of the design department as necessary and perform other tasks if requested from time to time by the Design Manager.
• Clear and concise interaction with all company departments; notably the design, marketing and sales departments.
• Work with the procurement team and manufacturers on product design component issues.
• Liaise with the sales team to communicate any issues arising with orders.
Skills and experience:
• Experience in lighting layouts
• Experience in product modelling software
• Experience in product rendering
• Experience in Photoshop/Illustrator
• Experience in product design
• Experience in manufacturing techniques
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
• Possess an enthusiastic interest in design and creativity
Unit 10, 21 Wren Street |London | WC1X 0HF
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience
Application deadline: 7th August 2017
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org