Unilamp is currently seeking to a recruit an experienced Lighting Business Development Manager – based in Dubai – to support the growth of the Unilamp brand in the G.C.C. region.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the distributor network, marketing and specifying Unilamp products and ensuring sales goals and profit objectives are met.
Regional Business Development Manager – Middle East
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven successful sales experience in the lighting industry, with either a manufacturer or lighting supplier in the UAE.
- Minimum of 5 years lighting specification’ experience, preferably within the exterior fixtures market.
- Strong contacts with lighting designers/landscape architects/electrical consultants etc.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Good understanding of exterior architectural lighting and how different lighting fixtures would best serve different applications in a project.
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must combine strong interpersonal skills with drive and tenacity.
- An independent self-starter with an ability to work alone with minimal daily supervision.
- UAE driving license.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- To present and promote our brand both to direct and in-direct sales channels.
- To develop new business relationships and maintain existing relationships with our prospects and customers.
- To achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- To build very close relationship with clients, direct and indirect with the clear objective of making our brand the preferred choice of all specification and design customers.
- To spend 80% of your time out of the office in face to face meetings. Travel is part of the job, and overnight stays may be required.
- To be responsible for your own lead generation and appointment making.
- You must possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring that all sales and project opportunities for our brand are captured and explored.
- To manage the sales process from lead generation through to delivery.
- To arrange presentations to present our brand to the specification market via professional and structured customer group meetings.
- To work within a team framework (HQ) to achieve team targets.
- To keep abreast of developments/trends in the local lighting market and feedback competitor activity to your line manager and marketing departments.
All interested candidates should send their current CV’s to email@example.com