Aglo Systems is a lighting and design company, specialising in retail projects throughout Australia, New Zealand and various other locations around the world. We source the latest and best LED technology from overseas, to assist businesses in energy-saving and environmentally-friendly solutions.
As a Lighting Designer, you will be working as part of our Design team on detailed lighting designs for retail stores and bigger projects (such as shopping centres, apartments, warehouses, etc.) specifying Aglo Systems’ luminaires.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Contribute in the development of lighting concepts
• Produce project designs mainly through the use of Vectorworks, AGi32, and DIALux software
• Assist Account Managers and Purchasing departments to ensure that all your projects get over the line smoothly
• Liaise with customers in regards to the preparation of drawings and documents
• Inform Sales department of quote requests received by Design department, and monitor/follow up as required
As an applicant, the following knowledge and experience will be viewed favourably:
• Experience in using lighting design software, preferably Vectorworks, AGi and DIALux (AutoCAD/Revit skills also appreciated)
• Technical lighting knowledge
• Ability to follow architectural drawings and documentation as supplied by clients
This is the perfect opportunity to further your career in lighting design. We pride ourselves as a company who invests in their employees and help them grow. It is a full-time position, working 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, from our office in the South East suburbs of Melbourne.
You must have working level of English and Australian working rights.
To apply, email email@example.com with CV and portfolio.