We are looking for exceptional candidates to work within a highly creative and international team, focused on delivering design excellence. For the right candidate, we offer the opportunity to work on important international projects, career growth and a supportive environment in both our London and Dubai design studios.
Associate Level Lighting Designers (London and Dubai Studios):
Candidates will be responsible to fulfill a lead design role and manage other designers in order to deliver multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates will be required to coordinate between the London and Dubai offices and will report to the design director and principal.
- Must be highly creative, energetic and interested to push the design envelope.
- Experienced in managing the full design process of large scale hospitality, retail, public realm, master-planning, and mixed use projects.
- Must have a strong experience in the design of lighting controls and ideally daylight design and the development of bespoke light fittings.
- Must have least 10 years of lighting design experience in recognized design studios.
- Holds at least a BA (hons) or BSC (hons) level degree in either lighting design, architecture or another related design field.
- Fluent in English.
Lighting Designers ( London and Dubai Studios):
Candidates will work within a design team delivering all stages of the design process. Candidates will be required to contribute to the creative process and complete deliverables for all stages, while at the same time learning from team leaders and improving their skill set.
- Must be highly creative, energetic, organized and a team player.
- 1-4 years of lighting design experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, Revit, Dialux, Relux and other relevant design software. Must have strong hand sketching skills.
- Hold at least a BA (hons) or BSC (hons) level degree in either lighting design, architecture or another related design field.
- Fluent in English.
Business Development Manager ( London Studio):
Candidates will be responsible for developing leads, promoting our design services, bidding on projects and securing new orders for the studio.
- Highly motivated, energetic and have strong social skills.
- Candidates must have at least 5-10 years of previous Business Development experience in the London area within a relevant field of work.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, build a strong client base and consistently meet budgets.
- Candidates must hold a University degree and be fluent in English.
Applicants for the UK positions must be eligible to live and work in the UK.